At Butternut Manor, we take pride in providing a variety of programs that reflect our resident’s individual needs and areas of interest. Residents are encouraged to take an active role in selecting activities and outings. Butternut Manor celebrates and supports the independence of our residents by offering a diverse and varied social calendar.
Social and recreational programs
- Weekly live entertainment
- Wine & Cheese socials
- Theatre excursions
- Intergenerational programs
- Pub Night
- Weekly Summer BBQs or Picnics on the patio.
- Shopping trips
- Movie nights
- Bridge & Euchre
- Arts & Crafts
- Special outings in and around town!
- Exercise and Physiotherapy classes
- Men’s club
- Pastoral Services
- Educational seminars, library services
- Participation in community events
- Kilometer club
- Pet therapy
The Monthly Activities Calendar is always available for your review and you can participate in as many activities as you wish. Butternut offers programming from 10:00am – 7:30pm. Holidays are a wonderful time to share with friends and family.
Butternut Manor opens its doors with a welcoming smile throughout the year with events like Family BBQs, Craft Bazaars and our much anticipated Christmas Open House.