Butternut Manor provides relaxed all-inclusive retirement living for active independent seniors. Enjoy freshly prepared meals, weekly housekeeping in your private suite, as well as cleaning laundry and fresh linens.
Our monthly rates include the following services:
- 24-Hour Access to Care Attendants/Wellness Team.
- Around-the-clock emergency response system
- Individual Care Plans and ongoing health assessments
- Daily Medication Management
- Three nutritious meals served daily in the dining room. Therapeutic diets can be accommodated.
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- Assisted Shower/Spa weekly
Continuum of Care
Additional levels of care are available as you age in place. No need to fear that a health event may affect your status at Butternut Manor. Our compassionate nursing staff is here to coordinate extra personal care in consultation with your family and health care professionals.
Trial & Respite Stays
At Butternut Manor, we understand that the decision to move into a retirement residence requires careful consideration. A Trial Stay in a fully furnished suite can be arranged subject to availability. We have a one week minimum and one month maximum. Short Term Stay, or Respite, is available to those:
- In need of post-operative assistance
- In need of convalescence care after an injury
- Requiring accommodation during family vacations or periods of caregiver respite
Our short term guests receive the same outstanding care enjoyed by our regular residents. Assistance is available for any special needs you may have.